Thursday, July 3, 2008

So I finally heard from the Franchise Tax Board of California... or is it the Californina Board of Tax... urg, who knows... whatever... so I heard from them and it looks like they grudgingly agree with me that I do not really owe them any money. Although the letter is literally written in some code that is almost impossible to understand... but I THINK I am getting a refund of the 2007 tax refund they took against my will but there was no check enclosed... curious...

Wonder if the tax board here in Illinois will be more fun to deal with... fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did not know any other way to reach you, so am posting here to thank you for your kind words on Deadline Hollywood Daily. I too am one of the 500+ displaced New Liners, but am grateful to have been there to play a part in LOTR. Also, I really dig your blog! Am going to share it with my friends.